Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congenital heart disease cause of visa denial on green card lottery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congenital heart disease cause of visa denial on green card lottery.

Hi,

I have been selected for the dv2016 and i am waiting for the appointment that should come up around marsh next year. My concern is that I was born with a congenital heart disease, through my childhood I had a few surgeries. Now i am 33 years old, and i have a pretty much regular life, I traveled a lot i owned my business, study abroad. I have a pretty much the same life as anybody else, my heart condition as for consequences to make me short breath when I get into hard physical activity, other then that I am pretty healthy and i no problem. people with my condition live a long life like any other, at this stage my situation does not need any kind of treatment, and i can not say it will in the future as my cardiologist says we can not know at this stage since my condition and my heart is doing just fine.
    My question is the following, could my congenital heart condition could be a reason to deny my immigrant visa (under the dv lottery program) ? if so what could i do to reverse that.
    thank you to you all...

help question

Hi,

I have been selected for the dv2016 and i am waiting for the appointment that should come up around marsh next year. My concern is that I was born with a congenital heart disease, through my childhood I had a few surgeries. Now i am 33 years old, and i have a pretty much regular life, I traveled a lot i owned my business, study abroad. I have a pretty much the same life as anybody else, my heart condition as for consequences to make me short breath when I get into hard physical activity, other then that I am pretty healthy and i no problem. people with my condition live a long life like any other, at this stage my situation does not need any kind of treatment, and i can not say it will in the future as my cardiologist says we can not know at this stage since my condition and my heart is doing just fine.
    My question is the following, could my congenital heart condition could be a reason to deny my immigrant visa (under the dv lottery program) ? if so what could i do to reverse that.
    thank you to you all...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X