Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly help me in Asylum process

Hi all,

I am Eeshoo here.I am very worried. Please help me if any one whose Asylum application got approved successfully.

I am on B1/B2 visa and apply for asylum in USA.please share your asylum process and guide me how do i start my application to file case.I am new here and nobody is here to help me,and also tell me name of good lawyer or list of good lawyer firms.

please help me iam very very worried.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Eeshoo,

hello

hello ,
    somebody is here to help me??i have posted but no body replied to me. plz help me.

Comment

What is the basis of your Asylum Claim?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bayfield;478165]What is the basis of your Asylum Claim?[/

on minority basis...

Comment

You need far more assistance than this forum can offer.

If you can not find a community organization nearby that will help you, let me know where you are located

Comment

Asylum Case

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
            You need far more assistance than this forum can offer.

If you can not find a community organization nearby that will help you, let me know where you are located
            what are chances for success of asylum case? i want to apply for asylum in USA on minority basis.how do i apply? plz help.... community organisation is attorney or NGO?which one is better? can i go with attorney? help plz.plz suggest straight and safe way so that my case becomes successful.
            Last edited by Eeshoo; 04-18-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

community organization == NGO

Comment

Hi

community organization == NGO
                should i hire private attorney? what things i have to provide to attorney? after filling application ,how much time will take to get work permit? plz help,

Comment

Most (but not all) competent asylum/refugee attorneys work for community organizations that are donor funded. That just reflects the fact that asylees and refugees don't have access to resources needed to compensate attorneys for the work they do, at least until they get employment authorization

Comment

hi

Most (but not all) competent asylum/refugee attorneys work for community organizations that are donor funded. That just reflects the fact that asylees and refugees don't have access to resources needed to compensate attorneys for the work they do, at least until they get employment authorization
                    means asylee does not need to pay anything to attorney if asylee goes with NGO.

when asylee will get employment authorization after filling application? is there any subsidies of medical or house for asylee?

Comment

NGO's will charge on a sliding scale - most people pay very little

However, these NGO's tend to pick and choose cases on humanitarian grounds

If you don't have a compelling or bona fide case for asylum, you might have to pay a private attorney to advocate for you

You can get work authorization after your asylum case is pending for 150 days. You are not entitled to the three months of transitional housing assistance that refugees get

Comment

Hi

NGO's will charge on a sliding scale - most people pay very little

However, these NGO's tend to pick and choose cases on humanitarian grounds

If you don't have a compelling or bona fide case for asylum, you might have to pay a private attorney to advocate for you

You can get work authorization after your asylum case is pending for 150 days. You are not entitled to the three months of transitional housing assistance that refugees get
                        it means, i can hire private attorney for case but will have to pay some amount. and as or when i file application, i am not eligible to get neither house subsidy nor medical assistance.

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X