Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADOPTION I 130 in year 2009 and case still going on!!! 2009-2017 (Reaffirmed case)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADOPTION I 130 in year 2009 and case still going on!!! 2009-2017 (Reaffirmed case)

Hi Viewers,

My case is very complicated one, My adopted father filed I-130 in 2010 and it was approved in 2011 and sent to Bridgetown embassy, At the interview they gave me 221g and asked us to prove familial relationship, The case was returned to USCIS and then we were given 60 days time period for case to be reconsidered, we gathered all the evidence and sent it to them and the case was reopened on may 2012. Then for 2 years case went through various departments and by end of 2014 we received a negative reply from USCIS and then afterwards we got a positive reply from Board of Immigration in 2015, Then the Case was sent back to USCIS and was hanging there for almost a year and in August 2016 USCIS agreed with Board of Immigration and case was reaffirmed. Then case was sent to NVC on September 2016 from there case was sent back to Bridgetown Consulate on November 2016, I was given interview on March 2017 for 2nd time at same consulate. I submitted all the new medical and police records After the interview they told me the same reason as before and was given white slip.It seems like they havent gone through the file properly as the questions they asked me were already addressed by BIA and USCIS From March 2017 case was at embassy and it is on Adminstrative process since then. i can't be with my father to take care of him, Now i am 26 years and still waiting on this Case to be resolved

Does any one know why do AP process take so long for reaffirmed cases ???
    What can i do at this point of time?

Any advice or suggestions are most welcome

Feel like giving up but hope to see light @ the end of tunnel

Any ways thanks for reading guys if u are in any similar situation like struck in this IMG process, BE STRONG AND FIGHT

If any updates on my case will post them and all the best to u all out there!!!!
    Last edited by student321; 05-17-2017, 08:13 AM. Reason: t

latest update on the case

We have Elevated the matter to our visa office--> This was the reply from consulate

What does this mean anyone has any idea?

Comment

legal net

Can any one reading this answer this question?

What is Legal net and what is their purpose?

Thank you

Comment

This is what I found when I googled legalnet:

I have no clue if they're ligit websites. It may be helpful to read those pages. I don't want to copy and paste because I don't know if that would be seen as plagiarism.

I hope you get your answers. Good luck.
        Not legal advice.

Comment

Fam.state.gov is legit

Comment

Originally posted by NettieL View Post
            This is what I found when I googled legalnet:

I have no clue if they're ligit websites. It may be helpful to read those pages. I don't want to copy and paste because I don't know if that would be seen as plagiarism.

I hope you get your answers. Good luck.

Thank you very Much! Nettiel
            yea i have seen the website right now consulate sent my case back to visa office and then have to wait for their reply Will keep u posted

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
              Fam.state.gov is legit
              Thanks for your reply inadmissible but the website was good but hard to understand those legal points as i have no idea about law but i will still try to google each and every point

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
                Fam.state.gov is legit

Hi,
                Can visa applicants or petitioner send email to Legal net? ANY one here sent email to legal net, It would be great help if you can share any of your experience

Thank you very much

Comment

legal net

Any one reading this have any experience with Legal net Any one contacted legal net Visa office through phone or email?

Please share it!!! It would be of great help

Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X