Asylum decision delayed,suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asylum decision delayed,suggestions!

Did anybody has ever experienced delays with Asylum decision to be delivered?if so share your experience.
    I applied in Oct. 2006, had my interview at the end of March 2007, Asylum officer said decision would come by mail...so far nothing from the asylum office...and it is almost 2 months, and I'm in valid student status.
    Can anybody advise me what to do?

delay in decision

hi.did u recieve ur decision.im facing the same problem.r u legal

Comment

asylum decision

Did U Recieve Ur Asylum Decision.im Worried

Comment

I appyled for the Asylum on the End of Feb. 2006 and Had my interview on the end of March. but the approval was delayed till last sep. and they just sent me the letter two weeks ago. it's takes time, just be paitent. I think that if they want to decline a case they would do it 2 weeks to a month after the interview. I think it also depend on the office you applyed to. try to check onine. I hope this info is helpful

Comment

Got interviewed on july 2014 and was expected to receive decision by mail after a week, however, my lawyer was informed a day before the expected date that the decision would be sent later. So far, no news. I was wondering, if they intend to deny, how long after the interview they sent denial. Does the delay in the process confirm approval but late?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X