Dv 2023 entrant status check authentication issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dv 2023 entrant status check authentication issues

Hello is anyone experiencing problems to authenticate the Code in order to see status update from " https://dvprogram.state.gov/ESC/CheckStatus.aspx"? i have a family member who received an email about status update,"Required Entry Status Check for DV Submission" but the website will not allow him to authenticate with the code.

I was trying to check my entry status check today and I have the same issues where I entered all my information (number, last name and birth year) and even when I entered the correct authentication number the system won't go through and gave me the "Please enter the code as you see or hear it.".... hopefully they will fix this bug.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am having the same issue. I entered all the required information including the Authentication code, correctly but I clicked Submit, getting the following error :
      "Please enter the code as you see or hear it."..​

Comment

Originally posted by Merzad View Post
        Hello everyone, I am having the same issue. I entered all the required information including the Authentication code, correctly but I clicked Submit, getting the following error :
        "Please enter the code as you see or hear it."..​
        I sent a bug report on the USA.gov website about this so hopefully they will check it so we can check our status.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X