X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actress/Entertainer Visa?

Hi

Not sure where to post this.

I am an actress in the UK and would like to go over to the USA to hopefully work as an actress.

Does anyone know what i would need:

1) Financially
    2) British Union or Non Union Actor Status (Equity)
    3) Visa Wise
    4) Anything Else.

The most important thing i can think of is being able to financially support myself and not be a burden on America. So i would probably need a job while i'm auditioning for roles.

If anyone can shed some light on this i would be very grateful

thanks

Em

You will comprehensive information about athletes, entertainers and artists visa at https://www.immihelp.com/p-visa-athl...ertainer-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp
      You will comprehensive information about athletes, entertainers and artists visa at https://www.immihelp.com/p-visa-athl...ertainer-visa/
      Hi

thanks for your reply.

I did read that page but i did not fully understand it, as it states about Entertainers only going to America for a performance.

thanks again

Em

Comment

O-1

If you are wondering what evidence must you provide as O-1 alien of extraordinary ability in the motion picture or television industry?

You must be recognized as being prominent in your field of endeavor by providing:

Evidence that you have been nominated for, or has been the recipient of, significant national or international awards or prizes in the particular field such as an Academy Award, an Emmy, a Grammy, or a Director's Guild Award or

Evidence that you have:

Performed, and will perform, services as a lead or starring participant in productions or events which have a distinguished reputation as evidenced by critical reviews, advertisements, publicity releases, publications contracts, or endorsements;

Achieved national or international recognition for achievements evidenced by critical reviews or other published materials by or about the individual in major newspapers, trade journals, magazines, or other publications

Performed, and will perform, in a lead, starring, or critical role for organizations and establishments that have a distinguished reputation evidenced by articles in newspapers, trade journals, publications, or testimonials;

Records of major commercial or critically acclaimed successes as evidenced by such indicators as title, rating, standing in the field, box office receipts, motion picture or television ratings, and other occupational achievements reported in trade journals, major newspapers, or other publications

Received significant recognition for achievements from organizations, critics, government agencies, or other recognized experts in the field in which the alien is engaged. Such testimonials must be in a form which clearly indicates the author's authority, expertise, and knowledge of the alien's achievements or

Commanded a high salary or will command a high salary or other substantial remuneration for services in relation to others in the field, as evidenced by contracts or other reliable evidence

The following types of documents can be submitted in support of an O petition. These are not exclusive and other forms of evidence may be used:

Degree certificates and evaluation reports

Publications, presentations, abstracts, invitations to conferences as well as citations of such publications

Comments on your work by others in your field

Requests for reprints of your publications

Evidence of awards or honors received

Evidence of membership in professional associations

Documents substantiating participation, either individually or on a panel, as the judge of the work of others in the field

Critical reviews, advertisements, press releases, publications contracts, or endorsements;

Box office receipts or record, cassette, compact disk, or video sales

Curriculum Vitae

Recommendation letters from experts in your chosen field explaining your standing as an alien of extraordinary ability

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X