Help for Domestic Employee (nanny) B1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Domestic Employee (nanny) B1 visa

Our family will temporary relocate to US next year, visa has been approved under L1 and L2 visas. We are currently based in Singapore. We are very hopeful to bring in our nanny along, as my wife suffers severe back spinal problem, while we have a 17 months-old son need full care.

We applied Domestic Employee B1 visa for our nanny on Nov 8 2012, but it was rejected. Although we have tried to fulfill all the requirements, including the salary range and the number of working hours that are lawfully legal to the labor rule in US. For my wife's medical proof, we also attached a letter written by her chiropractor in the visa application.

We are very hopeful for a re-consideration for this application. As our son needs his nanny to take care of his daily activities. Please reconsider the application. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Originally posted by hphalim View Post
    Our family will temporary relocate to US next year, visa has been approved under L1 and L2 visas. We are currently based in Singapore. We are very hopeful to bring in our nanny along, as my wife suffers severe back spinal problem, while we have a 17 months-old son need full care.

We applied Domestic Employee B1 visa for our nanny on Nov 8 2012, but it was rejected. Although we have tried to fulfill all the requirements, including the salary range and the number of working hours that are lawfully legal to the labor rule in US. For my wife's medical proof, we also attached a letter written by her chiropractor in the visa application.

The application details are:
    DS-160 Confirmation No: AA002OS2ZF
    Passport No:
    We are very hopeful for a re-consideration for this application. As our son needs his nanny to take care of his daily activities. Please reconsider the application. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Should you need further details, we can be contacted via email: [email protected] or ; or telephone: +.

Thank you.
    Its not advisable to give ones personal details such as Passport number/Email/Telephone in a public forum.

What was the reason given for the B1 rejection? You do get nanny in US too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X