Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 visa reapply (rejection after first time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa reapply (rejection after first time)

Hi All,

I've attended B1 visa interview on Oct 2012 and got rejected.

Officer asked, why are you going to US -> I am going to attend a conference in Orlando and I am going to meet various partners and customers.
    Officer asked, by meeting customers what will you do -> But I have not explained well (he needs more explanation, but I seems to be nervous and not explained well)

Then he asked salary, experience, etc..

Finally, the consular told that, the visa has been rejected due to some strict policies and he return my passport also. Then he gave one white form (in one page it printed as 221(g) and in another page printed as 214(b). In that form, he has not write/mark anything.

Now, I am going to reapply for B1 visa. In the DS160 form, they ask about previous rejection details. I think, it is 214(b) rejection. Whether I have to mention it or can any one please confirm whether it could be 214(b) or 221(g). Also, in the interview if they ask about previous rejection, how I can explain that. Also, please provide some valuable info to clear the interview.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Asharudeen Sharfudeen; 03-27-2013, 04:16 PM.

Hi All,

Additionally, please note I have reapplied for Visa interview on March 2013 and the visa interview is scheduled on April mid. While filling application, I mentioned the previous rejection reason as 214(b). From April onwards, I have been promoted and will receive new salary. While filling application on march, I have mentioned my previous designation and previous salary which I have received up to March. During visa interview, shall I mention about my new designation & new salary info with the latest appraisal letter or I should mention my old designation & salary as mentioned in the application letter.

Can anyone please update on this.

Thanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X