Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 Visa for Business Requirement gathering and, effect of experience and salary on B1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa for Business Requirement gathering and, effect of experience and salary on B1

Hi All,
    Iam applying for B1 VISA for US now via my company, but I want to know 2 questions regarding B1 visa for US:

1) Is requirement gathering assumed as part of work, that'll get rejected for B1?

2) My experience is 1.6 years with current company(with 2 years 7 months overall experience) with 5.8 lakhs CTC/annum. Will that be a negative for B1?

Need sincere and relevant replies as this will decide my further steps. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by abhi1988 View Post
    Hi All,
    Iam applying for B1 VISA for US now via my company, but I want to know 2 questions regarding B1 visa for US:

1) Is requirement gathering assumed as part of work, that'll get rejected for B1?

2) My experience is 1.6 years with current company(with 2 years 7 months overall experience) with 5.8 lakhs CTC/annum. Will that be a negative for B1?

Need sincere and relevant replies as this will decide my further steps. Thanks in advance.
    Prima facie 2.7 Years seems to be on the low side for doing "requirements gathering".

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Prima facie 2.7 Years seems to be on the low side for doing "requirements gathering".

Thanks a lot for that reply....what about my salary and experience? Will that be a negative for B1 as such considering the fact that iam going for business meetings and training

Comment

Originally posted by abhi1988 View Post
        Thanks a lot for that reply....what about my salary and experience? Will that be a negative for B1 as such considering the fact that iam going for business meetings and training
        Yes in my opinion both are not positive in your case. Not to be rude but , VO will certainly wonder What business decisions/meetings require a 2.7 Years experience person. If you want to try your luck you can, you might get a good VO.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X