X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestions and case review.

Hi Friends

I intent to get a B1 visa for US . Here is the overall detail about my case

I am employee of a IT Service provider company X in India(stated in March 2012) which is providing Services (manpower) to Company Y in US. Company X is a very small and have only 13 Engineers including me.
    I am associated with this company X from last 8 months and my total exp is 2 years 8 months . My designation is Sr Software Engineer and i have 1 developer in my team.
    I am working on Business Intelligence tools (JasperReports) since start of my career (Aug 2010). Not many people choose Business Intellegigence as their career option.
    I am male , 25 years old , unmarried . I am earnings a salary of 56K monthly+ Bonus( ~.75 LPA ) + Freelancing (~1 LPA)
    I have never travelled any other country as yet.
    I have a first cousin of mine who is in US on H1 visa and he went there in Jan 2013 and living in Raleigh.
    Company Y is ready to send my invitation letter beside to and fro tickets and stay arrangement for total duration of 6-8 weeks. Duration and dates are not fixed.

Purpose of visit :
    1)Knowledge sharing / Training about Business Intelligence Platform .
    There is no one in Y office@ US, handling BI and reporting stuff and they are outsourcing it to my company in India. They want me to train employees over there.
    2)Knowledge sharing about Business Logic and Interaction with managers. There is no one in X office who know business Flow/ business Logic.

I have talked about a local immigration consultant who told me that my case is very weak .

Can anyone suggest me how can i make my case stronger and what info/document i must have or missing.
    Also , who should initiate the process ? My room mate who hold H1 is saying that Company Y has to initiate from their end and they will have to apply for me.

Regards,
    Sagar

I don't see any problem with getting B1 visa in this case.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X