B1/B2 Visa Approved.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Visa Approved.

Me & my husband applied for B1/B2 visa and for my daughter applied for B2 tourist visa.
    We have our own software business, we both are partners.
    We studied a lot how questions are being asked?
    We prepared well from dressing, talking, documents, family photos etc.
    We appeared for interview, as people told us its is very difficult to get visa we prepared for negative.
    But we have really good experience.
    We got out USA visa.
    Lady is very friendly ask us many questions like
    1. What is purpose of visit to USA?
    2. What are you doing?
    3. which are clients of company?
    4. where you gonna stay?
    5.Is there any family member there?
    6.What is income of your company?
    She talked with my little daughter, make a joke like is this little one going for business meeting, she laughed?
    We already told our purpose is to visit some tourist places and attend 3-4 days business meetings.
    All we answer well, all question are asked to my husband only.
    I am prepare to answer but she didnot asked me anything.
    She said your visa approved.

B1 visa stamp

I went for US H1B visa in year 2011 at Chennai. During visa interview it went under administrative process. Consulate has given me 221(g) sleep and asked to provide some more documents of my employer. I was able to provide all my qualified document but my employer failed to provide his qualified document like salary structure of other employees, tax details and others. Due to my employer mistake my h1 visa was refused in year 2011. It was not my mistake as consulate was only asking for the documents of my employer.

Now from last 2 years i have not reapplied for any visas. Here in india i have joined new company . Already 2 years are passed after this real story. Now here my current employer in India want to start my process for B1 visa only. Our head office is in california and i have to go for 2 weeks at california to attend technical meeting. My client will send me invitation letter and everything. Company want to send me for 2 weeks there.

My questions are here :
    1. does my last h1b rejection in year 2011 will affect my current b1 visa process in year 2013 ?
    2. If consulate ask me why it was rejected should i say this reality to them ?
    3. Any hope for B1 visa for 2 weeks.

Please help me as early as possible

Comment

Originally posted by tejastrivedi View Post
      I went for US H1B visa in year 2011 at Chennai. During visa interview it went under administrative process. Consulate has given me 221(g) sleep and asked to provide some more documents of my employer. I was able to provide all my qualified document but my employer failed to provide his qualified document like salary structure of other employees, tax details and others. Due to my employer mistake my h1 visa was refused in year 2011. It was not my mistake as consulate was only asking for the documents of my employer.

Now from last 2 years i have not reapplied for any visas. Here in india i have joined new company . Already 2 years are passed after this real story. Now here my current employer in India want to start my process for B1 visa only. Our head office is in california and i have to go for 2 weeks at california to attend technical meeting. My client will send me invitation letter and everything. Company want to send me for 2 weeks there.

My questions are here :
      1. does my last h1b rejection in year 2011 will affect my current b1 visa process in year 2013 ?
      2. If consulate ask me why it was rejected should i say this reality to them ?
      3. Any hope for B1 visa for 2 weeks.

Please help me as early as possible

Hello Tejas,

To answer your questions check below,

1) Yes they will ask you why you were refused visa for 2011 year, You need to say truthfully that employer have sent insufficient documents, I would advise you to say truth, whatever that may be. I do not think that it will affect your current visa application, it is just a formality question.
      2) Yes as I said say true situation in short and simple words, like Employer sent insufficient documents, so because of it H 1 was refused.

3) for B1 visa, two weeks meeting sounds long, you need to present them a day by day agenda of what you will do in that two weeks. I would suggest you take a print out and tell them your whole plan for 2 weeks, or else you can apply for 1 week meetings which can easily be justified.

I hope above answers will help, All the best for your interview

Ashwini

Comment

Ashwini, Thanks for you reply . Now today I have to fill DS-160 form. But I am confused about two options in DS-160.. For which one i have to select Y and N

1. Have you ever been refused A U.S. visa: Yes / No

2. Has your U.S. visa ever been cancelled or Revoked: Yes/No

Please help me which one i have to mark as Y and N. Please explain me meaning of both questions.

As i told you due to some unqualified document of my employer i did not get visa. Consulate sent back my passport and documents to my residence address after 2 months . Passport is blank and no any type of stamped. Even my employer at USA received REF document from USCIS saying that "RETURN THIS BLUE PROCESSING COVERSHEET ON TOP OF YOUR RESPONSE TO THE INTENT TO REVOKE"

Objervation page and others page in my passport is blank . It is not stamped.

please help

Comment

Originally posted by tejastrivedi View Post
          Ashwini, Thanks for you reply . Now today I have to fill DS-160 form. But I am confused about two options in DS-160.. For which one i have to select Y and N

1. Have you ever been refused A U.S. visa: Yes / No

2. Has your U.S. visa ever been cancelled or Revoked: Yes/No

Please help me which one i have to mark as Y and N. Please explain me meaning of both questions.

As i told you due to some unqualified document of my employer i did not get visa. Consulate sent back my passport and documents to my residence address after 2 months . Passport is blank and no any type of stamped. Even my employer at USA received REF document from USCIS saying that "RETURN THIS BLUE PROCESSING COVERSHEET ON TOP OF YOUR RESPONSE TO THE INTENT TO REVOKE"

Objervation page and others page in my passport is blank . It is not stamped.

please help
          Hello, Tejas.

I would answer Yes to the question about being refused a US visa. Your H1B visa application was declined.

About the second question, it applies to people who already have a visa.

Hope this helps. Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
          These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X