Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Stay Duration issues

Hi friends,

I came to US on business visa in May and July for participating in few trainings and stayed in US for a total exact duration of 65 days(combined in both the trips May trip- 40 days, July trip 25 days).

Now there is one last training in October end for a duration of 5 weeks which i will need to attend. Will there be any problem this time ?

Is there any limit that i shouldn't stay for these many days in a year.

Originally posted by Chaithu View Post
    Hi friends,

I came to US on business visa in May and July for participating in few trainings and stayed in US for a total exact duration of 65 days(combined in both the trips May trip- 40 days, July trip 25 days).

Now there is one last training in October end for a duration of 5 weeks which i will need to attend. Will there be any problem this time ?

Is there any limit that i shouldn't stay for these many days in a year.
    Hello, Chaithu.

No worries at all. Do take training related documentation from your company (which i am sure you would have taken on your earlier trips as well) for the officer at the Port of Entry.

If you did not take any documents on your earlier trips, then do not worry. Overall, this is no problem. Relax and enjoy.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X