Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 visa to visit promoter company ( public sector company in India)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa to visit promoter company ( public sector company in India)

Hi, I work for an Financial company here in India, we are a private firm promoted by a public sector company which has its offices all over the world including the Unites States.

Here is my query my company wants to tap into our US client base as our promoter company ( different company ) has a decent presence there, so we would like to cross sell our services to the customers of promoter company like we do here in India. I would go have meetings and discussions with the promoter company's staff and educate them about our products and how to cross sell those products to their customers.

Now could you tell me if this planned visit falls under B1 category and if it does do I need a letter from the promoter company in the US to invite me or do I take take an invitation letter from the promoters head office here in india.

Yes, it falls under B1.

You definitely need a letter from the promoter in US and also a letter from your employer here in INdia
    Both detailing your purpose of visit , an outline of agenda and duration of visit.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X