Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Reapply

Hi All,

Before 3 years i went for H1 visa but it was refused. Now before 2 weeks i went for B1 visa at Mumbai. Again my visa is refused.

Can i re-apply for the B1 visa after one week . What is the timeframe to reapply for the B1 visa. What is the possibility to get visa approved after 2 times rejection (H1 and B1). Should i go to again at Mumbai or need to change the interview place ? Where is the highest ratio for B1 visa approval .

Originally posted by tejastrivedi View Post
    Hi All,

Before 3 years i went for H1 visa but it was refused. Now before 2 weeks i went for B1 visa at Mumbai. Again my visa is refused.

Can i re-apply for the B1 visa after one week . What is the timeframe to reapply for the B1 visa. What is the possibility to get visa approved after 2 times rejection (H1 and B1). Should i go to again at Mumbai or need to change the interview place ? Where is the highest ratio for B1 visa approval .
    Rather than changing interview locations, try to understand the reasons for rejection and work around getting them corrected.

Please put more details with respect to the questions posed by the Visa officers and subsequent answers given by you. Also, what is the purpose/duration of your visit? Your age/income/family details can help pin point the areas which could have caused your rejection.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X