b1 rejected in hyderabad wants to apply from melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1 rejected in hyderabad wants to apply from melbourne

Hi... Im from hyderabad India . I came to Australia(melbourne) as a student. I have applied for a temporary residence visa after completing my studies. And currently I'm on bridging visa. I travelled to India in feb 2014 on a new passport which is issued in melbourne as I lost my passport here while travelling. And on 10th march I applied for b1 visa from hyderabad ... I got rejected. Visa officer asked me for australian visa label on my passport .cos australia is not giving labels anymore. I have given him my visa number from australian immigration website.. He didn't trusted me and I got rejected. I'm back in melbourne and I'm thinking to apply again from melbourne .what is the possibility ....??? Help will be appreciated . Thanks

what are bridging visa and temporary resident visa.
    ARE you employed on these visas? and how long can you stay ?
    Will you ever apply for a permanent australian visa?
    Purpose and duration of visit to US?
    any immediate relatives in US?

Comment

Tr

Thanks for u reply... Bridging visa is nothing but a visa given to an applicant, until their actual visa application is finalised . Temper pry residence visa is an 18 month visa on which u have to work for 12 months in your studies related job in order to apply for permanent residency. On a bridging visa applicant have full working and indefinite travelling rights .Im currently working as a chef and like to visit US for a Food And Culinary Expo.

Comment

Ok. In view of all that, you should have applied in australia in the first place.

Ideally, your chances would be better if you had a TRV in hand as that gives more credibility to your ties to australia.
        But if your expo is in the very near future and you really wish to go, take a chance on your bridging visa . take proof of your work, leave from work and income.
        Be precise about your duration as mentioned in the form and it should match your leave from work.
        Last edited by peace999; 05-26-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

thanx

Thanks for your precious time and advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X