Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-applying for the B1 visa after two years of 1st rejection

Hi Team,

I am resident of India and Two years back my b1 visa from Delhi consulate which got rejected under section 214b , As I m re-applying again for the same.
    "I have lisp problem and I was quite nervous during the interview, So I wasn't able to explain the purpose of my visit properly"

As I'm filling the DS 160 form again.. One of the question is "Have you rejected US visa earlier" while selecting yes it ask for to Explain
    So I m writing in the explain textbox "I was nervous and being unable to express self clearly about my purpose of visit during my last interview, having poor voice (lisp problem)" Just wanted suggestion from you guys it ok or anything else should add on.

Any pointer/suggestion would be really helpful. and also Please let me know what the things I should keep in mind and do to

Thanks
    Monu
    Last edited by Rucky; 07-19-2014, 07:55 AM. Reason: modified for more clarity

Originally posted by Rucky View Post
    Hi Team,

I am resident of India and Two years back my b1 visa from Delhi consulate which got rejected under section 214b , As I m re-applying again for the same.
    "I have lisp problem and I was quite nervous during the interview, So I wasn't able to explain the purpose of my visit properly"

As I'm filling the DS 160 form again.. One of the question is "Have you rejected US visa earlier" while selecting yes it ask for to Explain
    So I m writing in the explain textbox "I was nervous and being unable to express self clearly about my purpose of visit during my last interview, having poor voice (lisp problem)" Just wanted suggestion from you guys it ok or anything else should add on.

Any pointer/suggestion would be really helpful. and also Please let me know what the things I should keep in mind and do to

Thanks
    Monu
    You dont have to provide these reasons, just write 214B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You dont have to provide these reasons, just write 214B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks Raghvi , for your suggestion.

anything else that I need to take care while facing the interview this time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X