Request to Peace9999 / Raghavi & other senior members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to Peace9999 / Raghavi & other senior members

With all due respect to the senior members, people come here for some kind of support & help when they feel weak about their situation. The least you can do is disappoint them further with utter non sense reasons. You guys might have more experience but doesn't make you a VO, just because your signature says 'this is my opinion & not a legal advise' doesn't mean you can post any thing to make someone feel worse.

I have been reading Peace's responses lately & they are getting worse day by day, he/she said that my chances of denial are high & asked me to cancel the appointment for which I wouldn't get a refund.

I prepared almost 1 kg worth documents just personal & business nothing related to properties or financial ties in home country. However the VO asked for passport, 5 questions & the visa was approved on 11th Aug, I got my password yesterday.

So you guys better try to suggest a solution to users or just shut up, that's much better than stopping/scaring someone from giving a try for something they need.

Look at Raghavi's most ridiculous reasoning here.. http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showth...ying-for-B1-B2

"Afterall, one can leave the apartment on rent for years, without the need to be living in it."

So the same applies to FD of 1000 crores or property worth millions or savings.

Comment

rahulkrishnan

First of all it is great that you got the visa. congratulations.

Here is the thing;
      The criteria for B1/B2 are not uniformally applied by the consulars. I have repeated this many times in my posts.
      I place my reasoning here on the most commonly assessed parameter that is the potential to immigrate.
      My intent has never been to scare people away and in the end, I am not an attorney . Just a guy like you
      who has been on the forum for several years and read countless posts to base my reasoning on.

And to err is human.

Best of journey to you.

Comment

Please note that everyone who is trying to help is doing so on a volunteer basis.

We operate this web site for the intention of helping people. We list a common set of documents that may be asked. If you are not asked for some documents, that does not mean those are useless documents.

It is really up to you whether you want to take FREE advice or not. Alternatively, you can always consult immigration attorney in private and pay them fees.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Meeting with success with a procedure which seems to contradict advice received here doesn't mean the advice was wrong.

--Ray B

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
          Please note that everyone who is trying to help is doing so on a volunteer basis.

We operate this web site for the intention of helping people. We list a common set of documents that may be asked. If you are not asked for some documents, that does not mean those are useless documents.

It is really up to you whether you want to take FREE advice or not. Alternatively, you can always consult immigration attorney in private and pay them fees.

Comment

Well as the Admin mentioned, the site here is for advices and anyone can give an advice as it does not cost anything ;-) But it depends on people taking the free advice to research and look for the most similar advices given around and use it wisely.

Saying that, yes I too did notice some members consistently giving out advices which are mostly urban legends. For e.g, You are single, you cannot get a visa. You have less than 4 lac rupee income, you will not get a visa. You have family in the US, you will not get a visa. Get married and then apply for a visa. Blah blah blah! They discourage the users of this forum without giving any constructive advice. Please refrain from giving out judgements, as our job is only to help them prepare well, not analyze and judge their application. People are trained to do that. If someone asks whether he will get a visa or not, the only advice we should give is "Prepare well and hope for the best" and then help him with the prep.

Comment

Well said made in India!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X