Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 got rejected

Hi,
    I have attended B1/B2 interview 40days before and consulate refused at that time and given 214(b) but i am not sure that exact reason..now i'm going to attend second time what should i say if they ask why you have rejected last time? and also pls let me know the answer for why should i ignore that previous consulate decision now?

Thanks
    Vis

Please post the q&a session you had with the officer.

Comment

vo good morning
      me: good morning sir
      vo: where are you going in US?
      me: said complete add
      vo: where are you working?
      me:xxx company
      vo:why are you going to US?
      me:knowledge transfer
      vo: How long you will stay there?
      me: 3weeks
      vo:what kind of knowledge transfer?
      me: explained in one sentence..
      (but he was not able to understand &asked me again then i said technical training to understand him)
      vo: what is your role in the current org?
      me: said my designation with duties in two sentences

Comment

It does not seem any of this has changed within last 40 days so unless you meet a lenient officer you have chances of rejection again.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,Only knowledge transfer schedule has been changed.can u suggest what to tell for below question..
          why your visa rejected last time?
          Why should I ignore that previous officer decision now?

thanks
          vis

Comment

Originally posted by visaassist65 View Post
            Hi,Only knowledge transfer schedule has been changed.can u suggest what to tell for below question..
            why your visa rejected last time?
            Why should I ignore that previous officer decision now?

thanks
            vis
            1. Just write 214B, they already know the reason, you need not mention any specific one.
            2. Who would ask this question? Are you anticipating the VO to ask this question? If yes, then only you can answer.

Frankly speaking 3 weeks was a fair enough time. I doubt that alone was the reason for rejection. Most of the times, with B1/B2, the information in DS-160 is enough for the officers to make a decision.

How long have you been with current organization? What's your overall experience? Any previous trips? What's your annual CTC? Married/Single?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I have read number of posts here. I'm anticipating that they will definitely ask this question in interview why your visa rejected last time?Kindly suggest me answer to convince the officer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X