immi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immi

hi sir i need your advice please, i got married a year ago. i am having a valid b1/b2 for 10 multiple entry. already traveled to usa on a b1 and got 6 months stay at the port of entry so i stayed 5 months on b1. its been almost six months now since i came back from usa,so now i would like to take my wife with me on a business trip and on a tour. will be a good idea to travel now along with wife, my company is paying for my expenses and i will pay for my wife's trip. she does not have any travel history either.should i go alone on my business trip or should i postpone it. i want to take my wife as well in January2014 for 10 days for business and pleasure. i am bit afraid lot of people are saying that i stayed longer time that is 5 months on a b1 trip. so will it effect my wife's b2 visa. your precious advice needed please.

Staying 5 months on a business visit is too much.

I am not sure about your wife's visa but, you will surely be questioned about your previous visit.

You have to demonstrate/prove that you stayed longer for a genuine reason and didn't involve in any kind of work.

Carry all the documents, which supports your version and deliver satisfactory answers to all questions raised by the POE officials.

Best of luck.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.
    Last edited by Ideal sol; 11-27-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X