Unused b1/b2 Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unused b1/b2 Visa

I have a b1/b2 visa obtained Oct 2014 for a conference in Nov last year, I was unable to travel then because of some family issues, I would like to use the same visa now, but i heard it might cause problems for me at POE because I will be asked why I am showing up after the conference has passed. Has anybody gone through this before and how was it resolved.

thanks

What's your present purpose of visit?

Comment

I want to go for a conference

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kehinde View Post
      I have a b1/b2 visa obtained Oct 2014 for a conference in Nov last year, I was unable to travel then because of some family issues, I would like to use the same visa now, but i heard it might cause problems for me at POE because I will be asked why I am showing up after the conference has passed. Has anybody gone through this before and how was it resolved.

thanks
      I want to go for another conference

Comment

Okay.
        No problem, you can go.
        Carry, invitation/conference pass and tentative itinerary along with your return ticket.

If POE official asks, why didn't you travel last time, just explain him with genuine reason.

Good luck.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

Unable to travel b1/b2 visa

Hi all,

I have a same issue. I applied for a b1/b2 visa for official meeting with my client in the month of sept 2014. As i worked in R&D Biotech company i was issued 221g form after 60 days my visa was approved, but only for 1 year that too with an annotation. My visa is valid from Nov 2014 to nov 2015. I cudnt travel as per the plans and i dont see my next visit in near future. So if i dont travel within this period will that be a problem when i apply for my visa after it expires?

waiting for a reply.

Thanks

Comment

Unused b1/b2 Visa

Before giving you any reply I want to ask that do you really want to go by using b1/b2 visa because it takes sometime to get it.

Comment

@lindseynicole For which question u r asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Ideal sol View Post
                Okay.
                No problem, you can go.
                Carry, invitation/conference pass and tentative itinerary along with your return ticket.

If POE official asks, why didn't you travel last time, just explain him with genuine reason.

Good luck.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.
                Can u help me with my case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X