Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPA Exam Visa

Hello!

My name is Amit from India, age 31, having wok experience of 4yrs but currently not working since past 3 years due to some personal commitments. I am not married and studying for CPA exam from my savings from past employment. I am applying for B1/B2 visa to appear for CPA exam. My brother is in US since 2005 and he would be sponsoring me.

I am worried of visa rejection. Please suggest how can I strengthen ties to my home country and get approval. If I show bank statement will that suffice? I got NTS (notice to schedule) for exam from WA state board. Will it be enough for approval. Should I hide brother's details and project as a self sponsoring candidate? In that case someone told to book dummy hotel in US for Visa.

Please suggest......
    Last edited by amitpatil; 03-23-2015, 01:34 AM.

You will just have to take your chances. Since you don't have a job or family ties it will be difficult to get approved. There isn't anything you can do to increase your chances at this point. Don't bother to book a dummy hotel, instead be honest and hope for the best. The bank statement won't help to show ties to your home country.
    This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X