X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Visa need help

DS160 Queries..

I am applying for B1 visa.

Q : Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?
    My Ans : Yes, for H1B 2016

What i have to mention in DS160?Do they have these details?
    I am asking this because last month i applied for B1/B2 Visa at mumbai and got rejected under 214 (b).
    Does above question matters if i mention NO when reapplying for B1/B2? Do they reject me again under suspicion that i will work over there, as i have filed petition for H1B?

Last months interview details..

VO: What is purpose of Visit
    Me: For business meet of new project.
    VO: What project?what is your role?
    Me: I explained him (technical things)
    VO: Sorry we cant approve your visa this time, you have not explained role properly.

I am married, have daughter and owned house in india.

Does surname matters? My surname is PATEL.i heard that rejection ration is higher for gujrati peoples.Can i try from Chennai location, earlier it was mumbai?
    Last edited by Rajnazz; 04-22-2015, 05:50 AM.

Hello..please reply.

Comment

I think the consular officer gave you the reason for rejecting your visa application.
      They need crisp and too the point answers and not any technical details.
      You could have explained the role like you use a technology/methodolgy in your project for which you are traveling to US to discuss the business with the stake holders/experts and this meeting is going to help you on your return in your job in India.

Comment

Bi visa Bank statement

I m studying in china.. I am going to attend conference for a week in Virginia.. My interview is coming...Plz guide me did I need to show my bank balance..

My documents are:-
        Appointment letter,
        Ds160,
        Sponsor letter from my University
        Invitation letter
        Enrollment of my university
        Passport
        Cv
        Air tickets

Plz guide me what else I need... Did I need to show my bank balance if yes how much balance and is it I hve ti show past 6 months balance

Comment

It is good that you are prepared, but most B visa decisions are made without looking at any documents. Your Form DS-160 speaks for itself.

Comment

urgent

Thank you I submit my online DS160 on 9th june and have appoitment on 30th june shd i go for interview or not... I saw thy write thy are unable to process application submitted on 9th june ....Plz reply plz

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X