Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple B1 rejections - need some advise

Hello

My company has invited me to attend User Conference in US for next month and my company is providing me Invitation Letter and along with flight tickets and hotel Reservations. They want me to apply for B1 visa.

But my B1 visa was rejected earlier 4 times under section 214 B.

Interviewer never told me the reason of rejection. In fact last time, I asked them, if they can give me the reason, and they said they were not sure, if I would return back to my country.
    I told them my family lives in India, I have my job in India, but they were not convinced.

I am working for my current company since July 2012 and applied first time US visa on January 3rd 2013.They didn't asked me multiple questions, they just asked two questions, about the purpose of my trip and I told them I am going for Training and they denied that they cannot give me visa under section 214 B.
    First time my company had asked me to apply for 6 months.

My two other colleagues applied it on the same day and their visa was denied too.

After that I have applied for schengen visa and it was approved first time and went to other office branch in Estonia for 3 months.

Again my company wanted me to apply for B1 visa for another training session with our clients in US office for 3 weeks and I applied it on December 3 rd 2013. But it was rejected again. But one of my colleague got the visa and mine was not approved and with same reason section 214 B.

Next time I applied it in Feb 2014 and then again in April 2014 and it was rejected too.

Please advise me if I should I apply for B1 visa again for 8 days to attend the Conference or not. Are there any chances that I would get visa this time.

Are these rejections going to affect, if I would apply for Tourist Visa B2 visa in future for visiting US along with my Family/ Spouse.

It would be great help, if I would get some guidance on it.

Thank You
    Last edited by kritikhera; 09-10-2015, 01:16 PM.

Please tell something about your salary,marriage condition. Accordingly we can expect some reasons why your visa rejected continuously

Originally posted by kritikhera View Post
    Hello

My company has invited me to attend User Conference in US for next month and my company is providing me Invitation Letter and along with flight tickets and hotel Reservations. They want me to apply for B1 visa.

But my B1 visa was rejected earlier 4 times under section 214 B.

Interviewer never told me the reason of rejection. In fact last time, I asked them, if they can give me the reason, and they said they were not sure, if I would return back to my country.
    I told them my family lives in India, I have my job in India, but they were not convinced.

I am working for my current company since July 2012 and applied first time US visa on January 3rd 2013.They didn't asked me multiple questions, they just asked two questions, about the purpose of my trip and I told them I am going for Training and they denied that they cannot give me visa under section 214 B.
    First time my company had asked me to apply for 6 months.

My two other colleagues applied it on the same day and their visa was denied too.

After that I have applied for schengen visa and it was approved first time and went to other office branch in Estonia for 3 months.

Again my company wanted me to apply for B1 visa for another training session with our clients in US office for 3 weeks and I applied it on December 3 rd 2013. But it was rejected again. But one of my colleague got the visa and mine was not approved and with same reason section 214 B.

Next time I applied it in Feb 2014 and then again in April 2014 and it was rejected too.

Please advise me if I should I apply for B1 visa again for 8 days to attend the Conference or not. Are there any chances that I would get visa this time.

Are these rejections going to affect, if I would apply for Tourist Visa B2 visa in future for visiting US along with my Family/ Spouse.

It would be great help, if I would get some guidance on it.

Thank You

Comment

I am single. They never asked for salary slips or any salary information, but my salary kept changing from 6 lacs to 8 lacs per annum when I applied, currently I am making 10-12 lacs per annum.

Comment

I heard from many experts that marriage condition is big role. And also you mentioned that one of your colleague got visa in second attempt. Do you observed any change in conditions of your colleague between rejection and approval. These details may help you better.

These are just my opinions.

Originally posted by kritikhera View Post
        I am single. They never asked for salary slips or any salary information, but my salary kept changing from 6 lacs to 8 lacs per annum when I applied, currently I am making 10-12 lacs per annum.

Comment

Suggestions for Good Immigration Lawyer in Delhi

Can anyone recommend a good Immigration Lawyer in Delhi, who could help in addressing the issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by snivas.alluri View Post
          I heard from many experts that marriage condition is big role. And also you mentioned that one of your colleague got visa in second attempt. Do you observed any change in conditions of your colleague between rejection and approval. These details may help you better.

These are just my opinions.
          Change I observed, that he was boy whose visa got approved and me and other female colleague whose visa was denied.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X