Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa when arrested?

Hey guys,

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to read this!

Right, so, I have my visa appointment on the 19th of October 2015 @ London Embassy for my US B1/B2 visa.

I use to travel on the ESTA (5 times before) however, my last trip got me into a little bit of trouble.

Heres the story:
    I travelled on the esta for business to the U.S. My last trip to the U.S seen me arrested for a bar fight which ended with me walking out of court with 2 counts of disorderly conduct. After reading the U.S. Immigration on ESTA. The example they gave was for a DUI where you do not need to declare. The bar fight ended with no serious injuries (no hospital visits) and a fine of $325 which has since been paid in full.

So i have applied for a B1 and B2 (joint app) to cover both sides, I'm travelling on business this trip to attend meetings and meet clients with my company. This trip is estimated to be around 4-5 weeks long. What should i expect in the Interview? Are they going to right away say no? or will they ask much about it? I've never been in trouble with the police ever (not in the UK and never before my last trip in the US), my police cert in the UK came back as "NO TRACE" which is expected, will this help me? What should i Do/Say in the interview?

Thanks,
    J

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X