Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US B1 VISA interview on 6 Jan 2016.. Worried..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US B1 VISA interview on 6 Jan 2016.. Worried..

Hello All,

I have applied for US B1 Visa and the interview is scheduled on 5 Jan 2016, I have lot many questions running in my mind, can you guys please help in this

1) My Employer is Sponsoring for my business visa, i have mentioned 6 months in the intended length of stay in US in the application form. I have gone through some blogs and found that this should be mentioned as 1 or 2 months. Is that ok in mentioning 6 months of stay in application??

2) I have a plan to visit the other country(Costa Rica where US B1 VISA holders can enter) on business, so can i disclose this plan in VISA Interview ? The reason for asking this is I have a PCC stamped(Police clearance) for Costa Rica Country recently, So Is this going to make any issues in getting the VISA?
    Additional Info - My employer have clients in US and also in Costa Rica, i am holding the invitation letter from both the clients, however i have mentioned the details of US Client in B1 VISA application form.

3) If my VISA is approved with single entry, Can i go to Costa Rica ? If Not, Do i need to Apply for transit VISA? Need information for Visiting the Costa Rica with US B1 VISA.

your suggestions will be very helpful for me to attend the interview confidently.
    Thank you

Anil,

If you have mentioned 6 months then you have to justify that .

One of my friend went on B1/B2 and visited Costa Rica after getting visa.

Best of Luck .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X