guidance regarding B1/B2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guidance regarding B1/B2 visa

hello! I am new in this forum. I want guidance and help regarding US visa. I have registered for CS and scheduled my exam in MAY at Houston. I have applied twice for US VISA category B1/B2 and both of times was refused. I have no previous experience of applying to US embassy. In my first application, I mentioned, I will stay at US For 2 months. VO was not satisfied with my ties to home country and financial ability to pay for my trip. In confusion, I said I don,t have traveled to any country other than US. but I had traveled to UK in 2008. 2nd time VO rejected my Visa because she confused me in a tricky Q. that what circumstances have occurred that I plan my trip from 2 months to 1 week. (I mention 1 week stay 2nd time). I said I was misguided by one of friends who told me like that. I have mentioned that I am doing my job and I just want to go to give exam and will come back. but she refused without even having a look on my documments.
    I want guidance that what I have done wrong, where is my mistake? I have 2 organizations offering me observerships/externships in US with Visa invitation letters. Could I B able to get a visa on this behalf If I applied 3rd time.
    If anybody has time, give a moment to read, Plz Plz guide me in this regard. Any word of Help would b highly appreciated.

Seems both the times, you lied on one or the other points. You may be marked as "Red" in their system.

I would suggest you to wait for few years & than test your luck.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You said you were misguided by one of your friends. Why listen to someone else? You should know how long you plan to be in the US for whatever the purpose of your visit, then return to your home country. For that, a person doesn't need to be coached by a friend.

You may still not get a visa if you try again soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X