Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rejection of B1 VISA. Is there any chance for second time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection of B1 VISA. Is there any chance for second time?

Hello,
    I were attended VISA interview at chennai consulate in last week but my VISA application got rejected. Here is my interview details.
    VO: Good Morning.
    Me Good Morning Madam.
    VO: Why are you traveling to USA sir.
    Me: One of my research paper got accepted in XYZ conference so to attend and present that paper madam.
    VO: Where it got accepted? Do you have any invitation letter?
    Me; Handover the invitation letter and told about conference.
    VO: You are from Which University sir?
    Me; Told
    VO: Your profession
    Me: PhD student madam.
    VO: Do you have any documents from your University?
    Me: Given
    VO: She typed a lot. Then asked who is sponsoring your trip sir?
    Me: Self financed madam.
    VO: Your university is not sponsoring you?
    Me: No madam, but i have applied for the travel grants in my institute and other agencies of GOI, decisions will be announced by first week of July madam.
    VO: Sorry to inform you sir, due to strict immigration rules of US, we can not issue the VISA to you. In your institution letter they mentioned that "May be permitted to attend without any financial commitment from the institution" hence we cannot process further.
    Me: Madam I am able to bear all expenses by me self, these are my bank statements and asset details. (She does not wish to see those and handover passport and 214(b) form to me)
    VO: Its not completely rejection of your visa sir. Once you get the support from your institute or any organization you can reapply for the VISA sir. Thank you.
    Me: Thanks madam.

Please let me know what went wrong? Shall I get VISA if I apply second time as Self Funded ? Because in our institute die to lack of funds they are not Sponsoring.
    Its an medical imaging related topic. If our research collaborating hospital people wants to sponsor me What are all the Documents needed for Sponsor VISA?

Can try again, but chances of approval not that good.

Comment

did you show Income Proof of more than 12Lakhs per annum?...it is one of the criteria...OR get the University or some Indian Sponser's Letter and immediately Re-Apply...showing Compliance...
      Originally posted by Girish Gn View Post
      Hello,
      I were attended VISA interview at chennai consulate in last week but my VISA application got rejected. Here is my interview details.
      VO: Good Morning.
      Me Good Morning Madam.
      VO: Why are you traveling to USA sir.
      Me: One of my research paper got accepted in XYZ conference so to attend and present that paper madam.
      VO: Where it got accepted? Do you have any invitation letter?
      Me; Handover the invitation letter and told about conference.
      VO: You are from Which University sir?
      Me; Told
      VO: Your profession
      Me: PhD student madam.
      VO: Do you have any documents from your University?
      Me: Given
      VO: She typed a lot. Then asked who is sponsoring your trip sir?
      Me: Self financed madam.
      VO: Your university is not sponsoring you?
      Me: No madam, but i have applied for the travel grants in my institute and other agencies of GOI, decisions will be announced by first week of July madam.
      VO: Sorry to inform you sir, due to strict immigration rules of US, we can not issue the VISA to you. In your institution letter they mentioned that "May be permitted to attend without any financial commitment from the institution" hence we cannot process further.
      Me: Madam I am able to bear all expenses by me self, these are my bank statements and asset details. (She does not wish to see those and handover passport and 214(b) form to me)
      VO: Its not completely rejection of your visa sir. Once you get the support from your institute or any organization you can reapply for the VISA sir. Thank you.
      Me: Thanks madam.

Please let me know what went wrong? Shall I get VISA if I apply second time as Self Funded ? Because in our institute die to lack of funds they are not Sponsoring.
      Its an medical imaging related topic. If our research collaborating hospital people wants to sponsor me What are all the Documents needed for Sponsor VISA?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X