Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 visa rejection and reapplying again, pls someone could you guide me with the ans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa rejection and reapplying again, pls someone could you guide me with the ans

My B1 visa was rejected and was handed over 214 in 2013 and now my company is again reapplying.
    Please someone could guide me with the answer that i could give to the officer if asked why was your visa previously rejected.

Originally posted by 12345_uma View Post
    My B1 visa was rejected and was handed over 214 in 2013 and now my company is again reapplying.
    Please someone could guide me with the answer that i could give to the officer if asked why was your visa previously rejected.
    at the time of filling DS 160 Form they ask if your visa previously refused which you must have been mention (yes) this time and they already have your previous DS 160 details in their record and as they handed over 214 Slip to you which means your visa was refused because of the factors mention in 214 you can work on those factors and make your case strong from your side.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X