Visa Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Status

my visa account track gave me a status "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"
    what does it mean

Originally posted by Hawri Sam View Post
    my visa account track gave me a status "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"
    what does it mean
    it means its still under process and you can collect it only when you get this status *ready for collection/pickup*

Comment

but I've got refused after interview, how's it come is it
      is that mean the system isn't working effectively

Comment

Originally posted by Hawri Sam View Post
        my visa account track gave me a status Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"
        what does it mean
        hi its there regular practice in both the cases if approved and if visa got rejected its keep showing "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" only difference is if you successfully crack the interview after 4 to 5 days it will show "your passport is ready for collection" otherwise status will be standard "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"
        Last edited by GAURAVTND; 07-01-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GAURAVTND View Post
          hi its there regular practice in both the cases if approved and if visa got rejected its keep showing "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" only difference is if you successfully crack the interview after 4 to 5 days it will show "your passport is ready for collection" otherwise status will be standard "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"
          okay, thank you so much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X