Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Freelancer Visit

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Freelancer Visit

    Hi guys,

    I really did try to search the forum, but could not find a response for my question.

    So I do freelance work for a client that is in the US (a company registered there).

    I've been working for them for over half a year now and they invited me to visit them, meet the team IRL, etc.

    And I'm not sure which visa I should apply for?

    While it is a tourist visit (I'm going to see some guys), it is still related to work. The company is ready to send any sort of invitation letters/guarantees that they need to send.

    What should I do - is B1 alright for me?