No announcement yet.

B1/B2 Visa - Own a LLC in US and also Director of Indian Company- Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 Visa - Own a LLC in US and also Director of Indian Company- Help Needed

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for your assistance for applying B1/B2 Visa. Senior members please help. Here is the story,

I am planning to apply for B1/B2 visa and just wondering what all documents I might be needing, and what would be the best way to present my case in the interview. Below is all the information that you might need to judge my case:

1) I am the director of a 7 year old private limited company in India. (Have all taxation, Import/export certs, PAN, ISO documents etc)
    2) This private limited company in India is the Managing Member of a Delaware LLC (formed more than a year ago) along with a US national in the same capacity. As per the company formation agreement of the LLC, I as an individual is the CEO of the LLC.
    3) We also have a bank account in California for this LLC being operated by the above mentioned US national.

I am now planning to visit US for the first time. My trip will be funded by the Indian private limited company. The purpose of my visit is:

1) Meeting with the other members of our existing LLC and for filing Income Tax, Furnishing banking formalities and Looking for office space
    2) Meeting with a client of our Indian entity to discuss new business opportunities
    3) Might visit multiple places in US for leisure

Please suggest what all documents I need to carry. Do you see any problem? What are the chances of me getting the B1/B2 visa?

- None of my family members are in US
    - I am a regular tax payer and have all documents
    - We have US based customers with valid invoices, proof of payments and their contact details

Thanks for your time in advance.

whats the status?

Hi,
    Whats the status of your application??
    Have u applied?? If Yes?? Whats the status of your Visa..
    in my case,
    pvt. ltd. company in India(7 year old)
    with import export license, TIN number all documents.
    new company incorporated in newyork to start import export in USA.
    i need to open a bank account in US to start business.
    we are into textile manufacturing , Import & Export.
    Your reply would really help me
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by phpexpert10 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking for your assistance for applying B1/B2 Visa. Senior members please help. Here is the story,

I am planning to apply for B1/B2 visa and just wondering what all documents I might be needing, and what would be the best way to present my case in the interview. Below is all the information that you might need to judge my case:

1) I am the director of a 7 year old private limited company in India. (Have all taxation, Import/export certs, PAN, ISO documents etc)
    2) This private limited company in India is the Managing Member of a Delaware LLC (formed more than a year ago) along with a US national in the same capacity. As per the company formation agreement of the LLC, I as an individual is the CEO of the LLC.
    3) We also have a bank account in California for this LLC being operated by the above mentioned US national.

I am now planning to visit US for the first time. My trip will be funded by the Indian private limited company. The purpose of my visit is:

1) Meeting with the other members of our existing LLC and for filing Income Tax, Furnishing banking formalities and Looking for office space
    2) Meeting with a client of our Indian entity to discuss new business opportunities
    3) Might visit multiple places in US for leisure

Please suggest what all documents I need to carry. Do you see any problem? What are the chances of me getting the B1/B2 visa?

- None of my family members are in US
    - I am a regular tax payer and have all documents
    - We have US based customers with valid invoices, proof of payments and their contact details

Thanks for your time in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X