Can we get green card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get green card?

Case Description: I am India, married and I am living with my husband 43 yrs old, daughter 18 yrs old and son 14 yrs old. We have B1 visa and we visited there many times. My family USA citizen so that we went to visited there many times. My daughter got 2 yrs studied in the USA (grade 9, 10 and 11) and after return in India, she got kidnapped for 10 days, kidnapper is Muslim and we are following Christian region and kidnapper trying my daughter believing and following Muslim god but my daughter is not ready to do that, and then he failed to tried then he start to do abused and physical torcher. Kidnapper and his relatives continuously trying we change our cast so that they torcher us and we are very scared and we filed complaint against them. Police arrested them and we are very scared to living in India. We have all legal papers and we want to live safe life and that's why we want to apply green card in the USA. Can I get green card for my all four member ? Please safe my life and my family life. We scared a lot and they are very powerful person and we are too much scared. Pleas help us!!!

US immediate family can sponsor you to immigrate to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Leena143 View Post
      Case Description: I am India, married and I am living with my husband 43 yrs old, daughter 18 yrs old and son 14 yrs old. We have B1 visa and we visited there many times. My family USA citizen so that we went to visited there many times. My daughter got 2 yrs studied in the USA (grade 9, 10 and 11) and after return in India, she got kidnapped for 10 days, kidnapper is Muslim and we are following Christian region and kidnapper trying my daughter believing and following Muslim god but my daughter is not ready to do that, and then he failed to tried then he start to do abused and physical torcher. Kidnapper and his relatives continuously trying we change our cast so that they torcher us and we are very scared and we filed complaint against them. Police arrested them and we are very scared to living in India. We have all legal papers and we want to live safe life and that's why we want to apply green card in the USA. Can I get green card for my all four member ? Please safe my life and my family life. We scared a lot and they are very powerful person and we are too much scared. Pleas help us!!!
      Who in your family is USA citizen? Family based green card is allowed only for spouses/children/siblings of US citizens. The wait will be extremely long in your case.

Comment

You can file petition for Asylum

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X