B1/b2 visa rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/b2 visa rejected

I am a doctor in 2010 july my student visa was rejected then i started my private practice, then again in 2012 twice my conference and training visa b1/b2 rejected. In 2017 after 7 years my b1/b2 visa rejected with whole family apply after travelling with family almost 5 countries.on behalf of my wife my brother in law has filed an immigration petition that also mention every time in form.all rejected visa also mention although they rejected my family b1/b2 visa by saying that you are intended immigrant as i dont want to go USA not more then 4 weeks in may 2017 for to meet relative and tourisam purpose what should i do again apply in how mauch time as i 41 years old.THIS TIME THEY ASKED ABOUT WHAT WILL YOU DO IF IMMIGRATION VISA ARRIVED I ANSWER THAT ITS LONG THING TO GO SO WHEN IT WILL COME AT THAT TIME WE WILL DECIDE BUT AT PRESENT WE WANT TO GO FOR TO MEET RELATIVES AND FOR TOURISAM
    Last edited by jitendra007; 02-07-2017, 07:54 AM.

You can apply for a B as often as you like, best to wait until your situation improves.

Comment

Sounds like you are being rejected because of the pending immigrant status. Who did your brother in law petition for? Just your wife, or the whole family?
      Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X