Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help on B1 Visa

Dear Friends
    I need your help urgently on B1 Visa. Kindly read my case carefully and advice.

- Me and my wife work together. My wife owns the company as it is Proprietorship firm. Me and my wife both dont take salary. We just take any money we want.
    - Companies turnover around 2 crore per year.
    - I also file Tax return (On around 8 lacs income - generated from my consultancy to other companies)
    - I have 8 Lacs in saving account
    - I have around 8 lacs in PF
    - I have two properties in joint name (me and my wife)
    - I have two kids (7 year and 1.5 year)
    - I can arrange one sponsorship letter from my wife (where it is mentioned, i work as COO in the company - Actually in real i am managing overall operations, fulfllment and sales) - My wife manages (Admin and finance)
    - I can get one Invitation letter from my Client (It is a NASDAQ listed company ) and they want me to be there for the meeting for sure. They will mention the day to day meeting schedule.
    - I had one Schengen Visa rejected in 2013 (i had applied for tourist visa along with my wife and one kid)
    - I have travelled singapore, malaysia and thailand.

Questions:
    - What would be the best option B1 or B1/B2 or B2
    - Should i apply for Business Visa or Tourist Visa
    - They can also invite my wife too on B1 (Should it be good idea that we both apply for b1 and for kids we apply for b2)
    - What would be best option (I apply alone or i apply with my wife and kids?)

Please guide as it is very urgent meeting. and i will apply just as you suggest.

Everything is OK, but are you paying income tax on business income based on 2 crores turnover?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X