X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Interview - Need Suggestions/Recommendation

Hi All,

I have two questions and need your suggestion -

Prior to attending my visa interview this week, I would like to know if it is fine to have an early intended date (early by two days) than the schedule for conference on the DS160 Application ? If yes, how best can that be justified as I am asked by my firm not update a new DS160 to make changes.

The Schedule has "pre-conference training" on the agenda for one day (of the multiple days). Could that bring up questions or cause issues ?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward for your answers.

Originally posted by Blrgirl View Post
    Hi All,

I have two questions and need your suggestion -

Prior to attending my visa interview this week, I would like to know if it is fine to have an early intended date (early by two days) than the schedule for conference on the DS160 Application ? If yes, how best can that be justified as I am asked by my firm not update a new DS160 to make changes.

The Schedule has "pre-conference training" on the agenda for one day (of the multiple days). Could that bring up questions or cause issues ?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward for your answers.
    This will raise multiple questions - VO can ask if you don't get the visa on time (delivery can take a day or two), how will you attend the conference? If you already booked your tickets etc.

You should always take appointment in advance - otherwise it can be rejected.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X