Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 Visa Rejected twice in span of 6 months 214(b)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Rejected twice in span of 6 months 214(b)

Hi,

I am really stressed out as it is impacting my career too, i have been rejected B1 visa twice in last six months where the plan was to go for meetings.

Why are you going USA?
    I am working in a subsidary organization of USA as a product manager and responsible for this particular region need to go for meetings where we need to define the roadmap for future items.
    How many days ?
    10-15 days
    You have been to USA previously ?
    Yes
    For Business Meeting ?
    For business cum vacation, as my organization asked me to come back and plan to travel after a month therefore i planned a vacation and called my wife.
    Have you traveled from this organization anywhere else ?
    Yes Australia for 3 weeks and it was a customer meeting
    Is someone coming along with you ?
    No

That's it and counselor mentioned we cannot grant you visa for this work.

I am not sure but i have travelled to USA in 2011 for 90 days on B1 and in 2012 i went on H3 for 90 days, does it make any impact or they are not convinced with my reason ?

Originally posted by varun.bhatia View Post
    You have been to USA previously ?
    Yes
    For Business Meeting ?
    For business cum vacation, as my organization asked me to come back and plan to travel after a month therefore i planned a vacation and called my wife.
    So you had visa earlier ? & now expired ?

They are rejecting your visa considering they did a mistake giving you visa for the first time - you might have over stayed in previous visit.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      So you had visa earlier ? & now expired ?

They are rejecting your visa considering they did a mistake giving you visa for the first time - you might have over stayed in previous visit.
      But I dint overstayed as my I94 was for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by varun.bhatia View Post
        But I dint overstayed as my I94 was for 6 months.
        Did you had any other issue ... like traffic rule/DUI/any domestic case/any credit card default?

Any of these type of things can impact your visa.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          Did you had any other issue ... like traffic rule/DUI/any domestic case/any credit card default?

Any of these type of things can impact your visa.
          Nothing i was not holding any credit card and for lodging i was in a hotel, using public transport. I am not sure why it is so

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X