X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for a B1 visa but there is no travel history

hi,
    I need help...
    I have applied for a B1 visa and currently i dont have by travel history.
    I have heard that the most of the rejections are due to lack of travel history.
    I just wanted to know is it possible to convince the VO's that the travel is geniune and specifically related to business meetings and trainings.
    I seriously dont want to miss this opportunity and travel to the states for the business meetings and trainings.

kindly assist with all feedbacks and replies.

Originally posted by rickjmumbai12 View Post
    hi,
    I need help...
    I have applied for a B1 visa and currently i dont have by travel history.
    I have heard that the most of the rejections are due to lack of travel history.
    I just wanted to know is it possible to convince the VO's that the travel is geniune and specifically related to business meetings and trainings.
    I seriously dont want to miss this opportunity and travel to the states for the business meetings and trainings.

kindly assist with all feedbacks and replies.
    It's possible yes. It's true that lack of travel history is often used as a denial. However you will have the opportunity to present evidence of your legitmate reason for coming to the US as well as provide evidence of strong ties to your country, i.e. mortgage/rental, vehicles, letters from employer stating how long you're going for and that you're coming back etc.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Since this is a business visit, you can mention that your business does not deal with other countries yet - or you are good to deal with only American companies.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
        Since this is a business visit, you can mention that your business does not deal with other countries yet - or you are good to deal with only American companies.
        i have been recently denied b1 b2 visa for clinical electives. i have no travel history and she did ask the last question of any international travel. my question is if it is not important then why does the vO ask this question.

Comment

Originally posted by Natasha Ali View Post
          i have been recently denied b1 b2 visa for clinical electives. i have no travel history and she did ask the last question of any international travel. my question is if it is not important then why does the vO ask this question.
          By this question, they wanna check if you are really an international level person, visiting multiple countries for your business & if yes, then which countries (this does matters). If no, why not, why only America.

But the overall thing is are you eligible for the visit.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

no travel history needed.

dont use training word for B1 visa, try to keep your travel plan max 14 days. Best of luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X