Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B1 Visa Rejected due to wrong information on I 94 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Rejected due to wrong information on I 94 ?

Hi,

I was in US with B1 Visa in the year 2008. While going to US I mentioned in my I-94 that the stay will be for 1 month but my overall stay that time was 2 months and 18 days. The stay got extend due to the project requirement discussions.
    I didn't make correction to my I-94 while returning back from US, which was my mistake and I am unaware that i need to make corrections.

Now, After 11 years now I applied for my B1 Visa and my Visa was rejected two times. I am assuming the entry data in I -94 is the reason for rejection as both the times i get questions on what did I do for 2 months 18 days.

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/det...VjhVdWRWOG8%3D

Can anyone tell me, How can I make corrections to my I 94? or How can I find the actual reason rejection.

regards
    Vijay

Originally posted by vijaikm View Post
    Hi,

I was in US with B1 Visa in the year 2008. While going to US I mentioned in my I-94 that the stay will be for 1 month but my overall stay that time was 2 months and 18 days. The stay got extend due to the project requirement discussions.
    I didn't make correction to my I-94 while returning back from US, which was my mistake and I am unaware that i need to make corrections.

Now, After 11 years now I applied for my B1 Visa and my Visa was rejected two times. I am assuming the entry data in I -94 is the reason for rejection as both the times i get questions on what did I do for 2 months 18 days.

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/det...VjhVdWRWOG8%3D

Can anyone tell me, How can I make corrections to my I 94? or How can I find the actual reason rejection.

regards
    Vijay
    Do you mean you overstayed during your last time?
    - Not a legal advice, just MY opinion

Comment

Working...
    X