B1 Rejected trying to find what went wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Rejected trying to find what went wrong

I went to Delhi for B1 visa and here is my experience. I am trying to find what went wrong. Can you guide on this ?

Why are you going ?
    To attend the business meeting with company stakeholder and customer in state1 and state2 .

Were you on L visa before ?
    Yes mam ( Fact is L visa applied 15 years before and expired 7 years ago but stayed in USA for 6 years on L1B, L1A, H1B-which never stamped)

Anyone else from your company travelling with you ?
    No, I am the only one travelling.

How long you have been with current company ?
    Close to 1 year

What is your salary ?
    2*lakhs per annum before taxes and provident fund deductions.

How many days you are travelling ?
    I will be travelling for 10 business days and total of 14 days.

What you do ? What is your title?
    I am software architect and i help customer of my company to design software systems.

What is the agenda ?
    Told about ** builds HVAC, building, industrial equipment and this project is about document managements. And we manage those documents based on approval system etc. I am going for this project where we will be reviewing two departments requirements around the document managements for project design.

Why you ?
    I have been working on one project which is finished. We are into requirement details of second project and I have asked to go for betterment of the project due to knowledge acquired by me from previous project.

What will be the outcome ? Once you come back what happens?
    I as architect i will prepares blue print of the design and then probably project goes into implementation.

Then finally Sorry you are not eligible for this visa.

Is it the salary part which is causing the trouble? May need to do a check on it

Comment

Just my thought, Might be the change of role, earlier you worked on L1A (functional manager) & now you are moving back to Software Architect profile. Might be VO thought that either you lied earlier or now?
      - Not a legal advice, just MY opinion

Comment

Working...
      X