Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help me for-B1

Hello Sir/Mam,

On Jan 1st 2007 iam going to attend the Visa Interview (B-1) for U.S, Iam doing my M.B.A second year in correspondence here, whether its an added advantage that iam specify this in the Visa application and Resume? and please give me some positive tips regarding the interview.

Regard's,
    Naveen

Please provide more info;
    *Specify the purpose of your B1 visit; conference, seminar, others,what?
    *Who is your host in US?
    *Who is paying for the trip?

Originally posted by naveennivi
    Hello Sir/Mam,

On Jan 1st 2007 iam going to attend the Visa Interview (B-1) for U.S, Iam doing my M.B.A second year in correspondence here, whether its an added advantage that iam specify this in the Visa application and Resume? and please give me some positive tips regarding the interview.

Regard's,
    Naveen

Comment

Plz help me for-B1

Hi,
      Iam going for a technical discussion and I need to collect requirements for my project,my host is Maruthi Infotech and my company is paying for my trip.

Comment

When you say 'my company'-- do you mean you are employed in India besides being an MBA correspondence student?

You should mention your student status as well because it will act as a
        ''tie" to India. Take evidence of enrolment as an MBA student. Take letter of invitation from host company in US, detailing your plans while in US.
        Take letter of leave from your company in India and a mention that the company will bear expenses. Take a brochure of your company and the host company in US showing their performance. Take your salary slip and if possible, a statement of your assets in India.

Comment

Hi,naveennivi

What happened to ur b1 visa do u got visa or not

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X