Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa rejection -212(B)

Hi,

I got rejected before one month for B1 Visa under BEP. Could any one of you guide me how to proceed as i am applying again this month. there is no significant change within two months. but this is for a different project requirements.
    Here are the Questions that i have faced in my VISA interview.
    1. Which company you are working for.
    I told that i am working in YYYY company
    2. How many months you are working for that company.
    I said 3 months.
    3. What is the reason to go to US.
    I said for Knowledge transfer & Business Meetings
    4. What is your Preveious company and what is the time period you stayed in those companies.
    I said that i stayed for 1 and 1/2 years in my perious concern and 6 months in my previous to previous concern.
    Then she gave me a paper saying that your visa application is rejected under 212(B). What will be the likely chance of getting the visa this time.

Obviously the reason is your short stay at all the companies which means instability which means you may not return.

You should not apply before a year in the current company but if you have already taken the appointment and wish to appear you should take a strong letter from your employer mentioning your stability in the job and why you are urgently required to go.

It must be 214b and not 212b as you mentioned.
    Last edited by peace; 05-17-2007, 08:00 AM.

Comment

B1 214B rejection

Hi,
      Could any one of you can say, when reapplying for a second time after rejected before 1 month, what common questions that i may be asked.
      There is no significant change right now in my job, but this time i am going for a collecting requirements for a new project.
      One of my friend told that reducing the period to 2 weeks may help in my situation. Any of you can tell what significant change can i show to them within this one month.

Thanks
      Jaya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X