X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please !!!! Very urgent help need

Experts,

Please need your help.

Anyone give me your experiences or opinions for my problem?. I need to make a decision ASAP.

Actually my mother got visa stamped in February 2007. She got 10yrs multiple visa entry. Due to some problems in India , she did not come to U.S till now. We are planning to bring her here after February 2008. Is it Ok if we plan to bring her after one year stamping? Hoping the problems will be solved by god’s grace.

1) Will be there any problems during immigration after entry in U.S or while leaving India ?

2) Will there be any problems in her visa?

I am in confusing stage now. Please give your valuable suggestions or experiences as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

1.- You can use a visa for as long as it is valid (not expired). It does not have to be within a certain time from the approval (stamp) date.

2.- Nobody can predict this, for as long as she shows non-immigrant intent. Proves why she wants to come to the US and plans to return back home, there should not be any problem.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

No Problem

Absolutely NO problem i am confirmed.
      Originally posted by redgo
      Experts,

Please need your help.

Anyone give me your experiences or opinions for my problem?. I need to make a decision ASAP.

Actually my mother got visa stamped in February 2007. She got 10yrs multiple visa entry. Due to some problems in India , she did not come to U.S till now. We are planning to bring her here after February 2008. Is it Ok if we plan to bring her after one year stamping? Hoping the problems will be solved by god’s grace.

1) Will be there any problems during immigration after entry in U.S or while leaving India ?

2) Will there be any problems in her visa?

I am in confusing stage now. Please give your valuable suggestions or experiences as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X