Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin processing frequency

good day,

i got a call from the embassy asking me to send my pass for issuance of the visa that i applied for 8 months ago!! all this time they were telling me that my case is undegoing admin processing, and btw this is my first time to apply for visa to US

my question is: does this mean that i'm not gonna go thru this admin processing next time i apply. i mean as i passed this admin check first time, they won't do it next time, or not necessarely and there is no guarantee that my next application won't be administratively processed, coz u know if i'm gonna wait 8 months each time i wanna visit; all my plans would be screwed.

plz help.

thanks

everytime you apply they will do a background search. You may not be stuck for so long next time, but you have to go through it. Hopefully your visa is valid for 10 years. But you could commit a crime between the time this visa ia approved and the next time you apply for one, so next time they will process this as well.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

thank you for the clarification, as for the validity; i don't think there is 10 years visa here in jordan, however; i will publish it once i receive my visa.

thanks again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X