Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa

jjjjjjjjjjj
    Last edited by twinsgroup; 12-24-2007, 03:31 PM.

You will not be issued a new I-94 by leaving to Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean. You must leave the USA before the expiration of your I-94. Either go to Canada and fly home from there (return the I-94 before you go to Canada) or come back to the USA before Dec 29 and leave the USA before Dec 29.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Yes, there will be a problem.

You need to leave North America (USA, Canada, Mexico) before you I-94 expires... you need to surrender it before you leave at the Airport.

Otherwise, leave for Canada and from Canada go back home, do not plan on returning to the USA (and before entering Canada return your I-94).

You can not extend your stay in the US by traveling to Canada, you are NOT authorized to return or be in the USA after December 29th. First you must obtain a new I-94 and for that, you need to leave North America and return.
      Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X