B1 Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa

I applied for B1 visa last month with my newly recruited manager and American Embassy . satisfied with our documents and business after an interview. And asked us to come next day and collect our visa. And the following day morning my manager got a call from US Embassy and asked him to come little early.

And both of us went to the embassy little early. And we are waiting in the visitor’s room and one staff called my manager and took him alone inside. After some time my manager came out with nervous on his face and I asked him what was happened there but he did not told anything wrong and seated beside me again.

And in few minutes my manager got up from seat and told me he will be back soon and walked away and few minutes we were called called to the visa counter but unfortunately my manager is not with me at that time. And I got some doubt that some incident may happened went to the counter and informed the visa officer that my manger will be soon.

But I got shocking news that to get my visa my manager also should be there.
    Later I realized that my manager left the US embassy exit gate without taking his passport and National Identy card.

But as per Visa officer I can not collect my visa without my manager.
    Few days back some how I took my manager to the embassy to get the visa. At that time they handed over my manager to passport control. And I got my passport at same time but my issued visa is canceled.

As I am a growing business man, because of this incident it will make many difficulties in my business. Because I am travelling many other countries for business purpose and developing my business and I am having a plan to go to Europe visit after coming from USA. Because of this cancellation of the USA visa I will definitely asked in the embassy why My issued visa was cancelled because if a visa cancelled by US Embassy any other embassy will think why US embassy cancelled my visa. And I do not have any valid reason to tell at the embassy. Because there is no wrong from my side but my manager had been illegally in USA but till cancellation of my visa I am not aware of this if I know anything about this I will not apply for the visa with him.

I humbly requesting you that sir, please guide me how can I get my visa again in US embassy.

If you can guide me to get visa back, It will be a big help for me and for my establishment, definitely it will make huge development in the establishment and there is no doubt in that.

I am eagerly looking for your kind response
    Thanking you,

B1 Visa

Kindly apply again and be sincere what u are able to explain here and say same
    explanation with valid proof.

All the best

-Regards
    Vijay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X