b1 refusal under section 214(b)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1 refusal under section 214(b)

24th april i got my b1 visa refused under section 214(b) where as my trainee who was supposed to travel with me got it.

This is what happened at the interveiw;

q: why are u visiting usa?
    a: xy conference & international distributors meeting
    q: why should u go?
    a: we are distributors for xyz US company in India and so to take care of indian delegates visiting our conference booth Iam required.
    q: what is your company doing?
    a: xy
    q: how many employees are there?
    a: 20
    q: how many directores?
    a: 3 apart from me
    q: can i see your invitation letter?
    a: shown

as she was reading she was typing something and handed over a blue slip saying we are sorry to refuse you a visa under section 214(b).

I need to be in USA by 17th to attend my international business meeting and to subsequently to attend the conference/fair. My principles are ready to provide even more strong invitation/ sponsor letters as we are representing their key markets with a huge installation base.

Can anyone help me as Iam preparing for a reapplication sometime next week.

hi, i think i can help you

hi,
    i had the same problem and i again reapplied. my interview was today morning and i was through i think as they did not return my passport and have called me on Monday at 11 i think to collect my Visa.
    well my email is [email protected]
    mail me with all the documents you had prepared for and i think i can give you few suggestions as i myself prepared a huge folder and went and i got the Visa i hope
    bye

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X