Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa interview **** problem

Hello ,

I am in a very tensful situation where your heartful advice is greatly thankful,
    I am going to B1 visa interview which is being sponsered by my company.

The only problem is that I have **** EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES ( DEGREE certificates only)

1) Are educational certificates are really needed for B1 visa?
    2) Is there any check ( 3rd party check or check by them self) for educational details?
    3) Deos **** educational certificates Matter to deny my B1 visa.
    4) do they usually cross check my all educational certificates?

Please consider this as my do or die situation and advise please

Thanks a lot,
    Vyas

Educational certificates are not mandatory for a B1 visa , so I advise you not to take **** certificates. Cross checking depends on a case to case basis
    and if you submit those **** ones and they do cross check , they will inform the Indian police and you will be in big trouble.

They mainly look at your employment and evidence of income in India.
    And the credibility of the US host and the reason to visit US.

Comment

Yeah! You think it is okay to **** and I admire your honesty on the forum. But hell no, don't even try faking anything with the US consulate which might land you behind bars and a permanent ban from the US.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Are u going to apply for B1 through BEP ??

Comment

Thank you very very very ....very much! for all your replay

I never had intenstion to **** my certificates. All i want to know whether those will be ostacale to get my B1 visa.

I WILL NOT **** THE CERITIFICATE.

Comment

Originally posted by jango
            Are u going to apply for B1 through BEP ??

what is BEP?

Comment

Anything **** would have the ability to cause problems. B1 visa may not be based on the degree as I could be a businessman that had 3 yrs of education and still fly to US on a B1.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Me too!

I am once a victim of this bogus I.S. There are lots of bogus immigration services nowadays.I can relate to you for we're almost in the same situation. Hopefully,there were be lots of innocent people out there who will become aware out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyas
                  what is BEP?
                  BEP stands for Business Executive Programe.

Comment

In form DS-157 point No. 17 there are details of Education Background... are we require to submit our educational documents for the same with the application??

and why is it require for B1 visa???

Comment

What do you mean by education documents? For a B1, it does not matter. But do not lie on the visa application which will result in a permanent ban, if caught.

Comment

Educational Documents such final year marksheet, degree certificates, etc. are these required while filling DS-157 form....??

Comment

Originally posted by indianjob1
                          Educational Documents such final year marksheet, degree certificates, etc. are these required while filling DS-157 form....??
                          Not while filling the form but it is good to have for the interview. You never know what the VO is interested to look at.

Comment

I am not using any **** documents, but i am having some backlogs subjects of my final year B.E. Computer.

I managed to get a job on the basis of final year appearance.

But now my company wants me to go to US for 2 months on B1 visa.

Still after 1 yr. i was unable for clear last 2 subject of my final yr.

Due to this reason I dont have degree as well.

Can I use my 3rd yr. marksheet when asked by VO.

If VO ask me for my final yr. marksheet and degree, then what to do...

please advice..

Comment

So, you cannot claim you have that degree if the degree was not conferred upon you due to non-completion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X