Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa Applicant need your help.

Hi,

I am Director of company based in Delhi, we are in BPO promotion, lot of campaigns came to us in since three years of our establishment in industry, recently we promoted our own product in usa and send export worth $25000, although the financials of company is not too strong as it is started by group of two only with capital of $5000.

We are dealing with 5 clients in USA now and they all agree to send invitations to us , couple of them even agree to send air tickets and said can arrange accommodation for me, they see business with us so they offered us.

I have no knowledge about documents required, the basic documents that are required is known to me but forms and applications I am bit confused, do you suggest me to contact Visa consultant, if yes then refer me some in Delhi.

Bit nervous about all the process to obtain Visa, some one even told me that as my financials of the company is not very good its hard to get visa, but my stand is I am going usa to develop strong platform to build financials for company.

Please suggest what to do bit confused.

SAM

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for the link

Your are experts, what are my chances for Visa, in which swquence i should pin up the papers in file?

Comment

Re : B1 Visa

Thanks for the weblink sir, but lot of stuff on the site, like mandatory documents, supporting documents.

do I have to fill both the forms, Ds156/157 ?

Comment

re B1 Visa

Thanks for the weblink sir, but lot of stuff on the site, like mandatory documents, supporting documents.

do I have to fill both the forms, Ds156/157 ?

Comment

Do not be lazy and read the website and all of the information. Yes, you have to fill out both forms.
            Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

its not about lazyness, its because i am not aware of which form do i have to fill, anyways thanks for your great advice.

Comment

It can be overwhelming but if you spend some time and research, it will all be easy. Once you are done with your research, you can ask for clarifications.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X