Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent

hi every one!! i 've got a question for you,

i have a B1 visa ,entries :M ?The validity is one year . until april 2008 , am i able to travel many times to the usa for business of course?

and what is the date limite , to travel?

thnks

You won't be allowed to travel as many times even if it is for business purpose. You should spend more time in your home country than the time you will be spending during business visits.

Comment

more light

thnks for you answer , what do you think about this situsation ? the visa i got is B1 the validity is from 01 FEB 2008 TO 01 FEB 2009? my first travel was on avirl 1st to 1st JUIN , so i stayed in my home coutry for 4 monthes in wanna go back in october 2008 for one month is it possible with my current B1 or should i ask for another one ?

i really appreciate to get a quick answer

Comment

If you are planning for a one month trip, that should be ok. To be on the safer side, have your return trip tickets ready to show them as proof at port of entry, if required.

Comment

thnks

thanks so much ,but i feel that you are not so sure about it ; do you know any other source that can confirm that i don't wanna take any risque .
          i'm going to take the return ticket of course.

Comment

You B1 visa is good to enter united states until the day of validity.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X