Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Help - Big problem. I need advise

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help - Big problem. I need advise

    I have a 10 year B1/B2 visa and had made about 4 trips to the U.S. this year as I do a lot of product demos for my company.

    I tried to visit Chicago through Minneapolis and I went through hell.

    The immigration folks didn't believe me that I was going on vacation, even if I had my 8 year old and 15 year old kids in tow.

    I had a humiliating experience of being returned and not allowed to enter the U.S. On top of it, they said cancelled my visa as well as my two kids.

    Can anyone please offer some advise.

    Can I petition to get my visa back?

    Can I apply for a different visa? Like an L1. I believe my company can sponsor me.

    Thanks so much.

  • #2
    Does anyone have any ideas?


    • #3
      First ...

      .... somethings wrong or you may have information that you're not sharing. You need an attorney to look at your case.

      You can of course, apply for another B or L1 visa depending on your situation.

      You need to honestly apply for an use the appropriate visa.

      I have a hunch, you did not share all the details on why your visa was cancelled.

      Anyway, you need not do so, just get a good attorney.

      Take care.


      • #4
        No details left unsaid.

        But thanks very much for your reply